Cold Press Oils
Cold Pressed Oils in Pakistan
Cold press oils in Pakistan were introduced by Khalis Things back in 2017. Most of our organic oils are extracted by a cold press oil machine.
How do we cold press pure oils?
We make sure that no temperature is applied while extracting cold press oils to preserve the natural nutrients and quality of the oil. The oil machine crushes the seeds and in turn, gives out the oil. All of these Khalis Things Oils are edible and you can also use them for your skin and hair care. Furthermore, you can use these oils as your carrier oils. The machine acts as a mechanical expeller. Our cold-press machine is extracting
- Almond Oil
- Apricot Oil
- Walnut Oil
- Hemp Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Sarsoo Mustard Oil
- Olive Oil
- Moringa Oil
- Black Seed Oil
- Flax Seed Oil
- Fenugreek Oil
- Canola Oil
Cold pressing is an old-fashioned process that has been around for hundreds of years. It involves heating oil to high temperatures and then forcing the heated oil through the press to extract the oil from the seed. During this process, volatile compounds and natural chemicals are removed from the oil. This results in a purer product with a longer shelf life and a stronger flavor. Cold pressed oils are easier to blend into your recipes. They are less prone to separating than the traditional, heat-processed oils. A cold pressed oil is more stable because it doesn’t lose its potency or flavor. If the temperature is too high during the extraction process, it can affect the color and stability of the oil.
9 Benefits of cold press oil
Cold press oils are known to have a wide range of health benefits and are widely used as a natural remedy. They are also used in skin care products, cosmetics, food, and beverages. Cold press oils are extracted from the seeds of plants and are less processed than other types of oils.
- Cold press oils are extracted using heat and pressure rather than chemicals or solvents. They are extracted at lower temperatures and pressures than other extraction methods. The resulting product is more stable and has a longer shelf life than traditional extraction methods. There are many different benefits to cold press oils, including:
- These oils have a longer shelf life than traditional oils.
- Cold press oils have a stronger flavor profile.
- Easier to blend with other oils.
- Higher concentration of antioxidants.
- Cold press oils are more stable.
- They have a shorter processing time.
- These press oils can be stored for up to 12 months.
Showing all 12 results
Olive Oil – Pure Cold Pressed Oil in Pakistan₨650.00 – ₨3,999.00 Select options
Mustard Oil – Sarsoo Oil – Cold Press in Pakistan₨699.00 – ₨1,199.00 Select options
Coconut Oil – Cold Press₨690.00 – ₨2,690.00 Select options
Flaxseed Oil Pure₨599.00 Read more
Neem Oil₨1,190.00 Add to cart
Castor Oil₨1,450.00 Add to cart