Lemon grass tea in Pakistan
Delight in the zesty embrace of Lemongrass Tea, brought to you straight from the fertile soils of Pakistan. Every sip promises a journey, from the aromatic fields where lemongrass sways, to the comfort of your home.
Why Khalis Things’ Lemongrass Tea?
Crafted with pride in Pakistan, our tea pays tribute to the rich heritage of our land, blending tradition with modernity.
Organic & Pure
As our name “Khalis” suggests, purity is at the heart of what we do. Dive into a brew that’s free from artificial additives and preservatives.
Online Convenience, Nationwide Reach
Why step out when you can invite Pakistan’s finest tea to your doorstep? Order online, and we’ll deliver the magic anywhere in Pakistan.
Known worldwide by its various enchanting names, Lemongrass is a botanical marvel, recognized as:
- Cymbopogon: Its scientific moniker that evokes its exotic roots.
- Barbed Wire Grass & Silky Heads: Referring to its distinct appearance.
- Cochin Grass & Malabar Grass: Nods to its Asian origins.
- Oily Heads & Citronella Grass: Celebrating its aromatic essence.
- Fever Grass: A hint at its traditional medicinal applications.
- لیمن گراس (Lemon Grass in Urdu): A nod to its cultural significance in Pakistan.
Lemongrass Chai Tea Benefits
Integrating lemongrass into the beloved chai tea results in a unique beverage that marries the comforting warmth of chai with the refreshing zest of lemon grass. This delightful merger not only tantalizes the taste buds but also elevates the holistic benefits of your regular chai.
Benefits for Skin
Lemongrass is imbued with antiseptic and astringent properties. These qualities can potentially:
- Purify and tone the skin
- Minimize pores
- Reduce acne and blemishes
- Promote a radiant and clear complexion
For Weight Loss
- Boost metabolism, aiding in calorie burn
- Act as a diuretic, which can help in reducing water retention
It has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties. Drinking this tea may:
- Soothe sore throats
- Relieve congestion
- Act as an expectorant, aiding in the removal of mucus
While lemon grass has many benefits, breastfeeding mothers should exercise caution. In some cases, lemongrass may increase milk production, but it’s crucial to consult with a healthcare professional before consumption.
For Pregnant Ladies
Again, while this tea is beneficial, pregnant women are often advised to limit their intake due to potential uterine stimulation. Always consult with a healthcare provider.
For Anxiety and Sleep
This tea is known for its calming properties, potentially aiding in:
- Reducing anxiety levels
- Inducing relaxation
- Promoting better sleep quality
For PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
Some herbalists believe that this tea can:
- Assist in regulating menstrual cycles
- Alleviate some symptoms associated with PCOS, though concrete scientific evidence is limited
For High Blood Pressure
It might play a role in:
- Relaxing the blood vessels with its anti-inflammatory properties
- Potentially aiding in the stabilization of blood pressure levels
Using lemongrass-infused products or rinses can potentially:
- Strengthen hair follicles
- Add luster and shine
- Reduce dandruff and scalp itchiness owing to its antifungal and antibacterial properties
Frequently Asked Questions
How much lemongrass tea should I drink?
For general wellness and to relish its benefits, consuming 1-2 cups of lemongrass tea daily is usually recommended. However, it’s always best to consult with a nutritionist or healthcare professional for personalized guidance.
What’s the difference between lemongrass and green tea?
Lemongrass and green tea are both celebrated for their health benefits, but they hail from different plants and have distinct flavor profiles. Lemongrass tea is made from the lemongrass plant and has a citrusy, refreshing taste. Green tea, on the other hand, is derived from the Camellia sinensis plant and is known for its mild, earthy flavor and high antioxidant content.
What is lemongrass called in Urdu?
Lemongrass is referred to as “لیمن گراس” in Urdu.
How to make lemongrass tea for weight loss?
To harness the potential weight-loss benefits of lemongrass tea:
- Boil 2 cups of water.
- Add 2 stalks of fresh lemongrass (or 2 teaspoons of dried lemongrass).
- Allow it to steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Strain the tea and enjoy it without adding any sugars or sweeteners. You can add a slice of lemon for extra zest!
How to make lemongrass tea with milk?
- Prepare lemongrass tea as usual by boiling and steeping.
- In a separate pot, heat 1 cup of milk (dairy or non-dairy alternatives work).
- Combine the milk with the strained lemongrass.
- Sweeten to taste, if desired, and savor the creamy, aromatic blend.
Is lemongrass tea keto-friendly?
Yes, lemongrass tea is keto-friendly when consumed without any added sugars or sweeteners. Its natural low-calorie profile makes it a favorite choice for those on a ketogenic diet.
We hope these answers help enhance your lemongrass tea experience. If you have more questions, feel free to reach out to us. Enjoy your brew! 🍵
Lemongrass tea Price in Pakistan
Lemongrass tea price in Pakistan is Rs 1065 for a pack of 100g.
Nutrition Facts for Lemongrass Tea
Servings: 1 cup (240ml)
|Nutrient||Amount||% Daily Value (DV)|
|– Saturated Fat||0g||–|
|– Trans Fat||0g||–|
|– Dietary Fiber||0g||–|
So what are you waiting for? Order yours and get fast delivery across whole Pakistan including Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi and all other areas.