Olive Tea in Pakistan
As we all know that Olive has medicinal properties. Parts of the olive plant are used to make oil, jam, green tea and soaps. Khalis things has been a pioneer in delivering the top quality olive products in Pakistan.
Al-Quran about Olives:
Hadith about Olives:
Benefits of Olive Tea :
- It has anti-viral as well as anti-bacterial features
- It has anti-fungal features
- It is used to maintain blood pressure
- It can reduce the level of blood sugar
- It maintains the immunity system
- Protects digestive system
- Neuroprotective (protects central nervous system).
- Antimicrobial (inhibits microorganism growth).
- Anticancer (reduces the risk of cancer).
- Anti-inflammatory (reduces the risk of inflammation)
- Antinociceptive (reduces pain stimuli).
- Antioxidant (prevents oxidation or cell damage). Helps to reduce weight.