Maca – Pure Root powder in Pakistan
50g pack of pure maca roots powder. This is made by grounding the maca roots.
Use 1 tsp daily raw, or add it in your juices, salads, shakes, smoothies.
What is maca coffee?
Maca coffee is a type of coffee that is made with maca powder, which is a root native to the Andes mountains in Peru. It has been traditionally used for many health benefits, which include increased energy, improved mood, and enhanced fertility. Maca is mostly used in powder form and can be added to coffee, smoothies, and other beverages to give them a slightly nutty flavor. Some people also add maca to baked goods and other dishes. Maca coffee is a popular choice for those who want to add some extra nutrients to their coffee and boost their energy levels.
Maca Coffee Recipe
You can use Khalis Things Organic Maca powder to make Maca coffee.
To make this energy coffee, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of coffee
- 1 teaspoon of Organic Khalis Things Maca powder
- 1-2 tablespoons of sweetener (optional)
- Milk or cream (optional)
- Brew a cup of coffee using your preferred method.
- In a small bowl, mix the maca powder with 1-2 tablespoons of hot water to create a paste.
- Add this paste and sweetener (if using) to the coffee and stir well. Better option is to use Khalis Things Organic Sidr Honey.
- If you want to add milk or cream, you can do so at this point.
- Enjoy your maca coffee!
Note: You can adjust the amount of maca powder to your taste. Some people prefer a stronger flavor, while others prefer a more subtle taste.
Maca Powder Coffee Delivery
We deliver Maca coffee all over Pakistan including Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad and all other areas. We can also provide you Black Maca roots if you need them in raw form. For details please contact us.
There are no reviews yet.