Almond Oil in Pakistan – Cold Pressed Pure
Introducing our Cold Pressed Pure Almond Oil, sourced directly from the fertile lands of Pakistan. A luxurious embrace of nature’s bounty for your skin, hair, and well-being. Dive deep into nature’s treasury and experience the unparalleled purity and richness of almonds, meticulously harvested and extracted to offer you the finest, most nourishing touch. Welcome to a realm of authentic beauty and health.
There are two kinds of almond oil
Producers make them from various assortments of the Prunus dulcis tree. This tree is normal in Mediterranean nations, and almonds are its seeds.
Different people while preparing the almond oil prepare it by squeezing or granulating almonds. Moreover, they utilize heat or chemicals to refine the oil. Whereas Khalis Things organic almonds cold-pressed oil is the pure juice of almonds. Simply organic almonds are put into the cold press machine, without heat & additives, and the pure extract is taken out.
Almond Oil Nutritional Profile
Nutritional breakdown of 1 tablespoon (14 grams)
- Calories: 119
- Total fat: 13.5 grams
- Saturated fat: 1.1 grams
- Monounsaturated fat: 9.4 grams
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3 grams
- Vitamin E: 26% of the RDI
- Phytosterols: 35.9 mg
Skin Care Benefits
- Reduce Under Eye Circle: It might help ease skin swelling
- Skin Glow: Has moisturizing properties, improves skin glow and skin tone
- Skin Dryness: It has been utilized for quite a long time to treat dry skin conditions, including dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Anti-Acne: Excessive oil on the skin is dissolved by this oil’s fatty acids. There is another important component in Khalis Things oil i.e. Retinoids. They reduce the appearance of acne and improve cell turnover
- Sun Damaged Skin: UV rays cause skin damage. You can reduce it by using this oil as it is rich in Vitamin E.
- Scars: Did you know, Ayurvedic Medicines and Ancient Chinese used pure almond oil to reduce scars? The Vitamin-E-rich oil helps to bring the smoothness your skin deserves.
- Stretch Marks: Studies conducted in 2016 have shown that using this pure oil is very beneficial for the prevention and reduction of stretch marks.
Almond Oil Price in Pakistan :
Almond Oil price in Pakistan is Rs. 1190 for 120ml cold pressed oil.
Order yours today and bask in the golden embrace of nature’s magic!