Flaxseed oil benefits
Flaxseed oil, also known as flax oil or linseed oil, is made from flax seeds that have been ground and pressed to release their natural oil. It is called
روغن السی in Urdu. We make pure oil by cold pressing the seeds. You can add this oil to your daily diet to keep your body, skin, and hair healthy.
• High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
• May Help Reduce Cancer Cell Growth
• Could Benefit Heart Health
• May Help Treat Constipation and Diarrhea • May Improve Skin Health
• May Reduce Inflammation
• Flax seeds are rich in fibre, thus they help flush out toxins and clean your colon
• This improves digestion.
• Lowers blood pressure
• Lose Weight Naturally
How to Use Flax Seeds Every Day
Flax seeds can be used in nearly anything you eat.
👉Try these tips:
• Try blending them into your smoothie
• Or sprinkle on a salad
• You can also sprinkle onto pasta, wok, or stew
• Moreover Bake into crackers, cookies, muffins, or bread
• Try to use as a vegan egg substitute in baking
• Can also add to yoghurt
• Add to oatmeal
Flaxseed Oil Price in Pakistan
It is for rs 599. This flax oil has 120 ml of oil in it. Furthermore, we deliver everywhere in Pakistan.