Black Seed Oil in Pakistan – Cold Pressed 100% Pure
History of Black Seed Oil from Islamic Perspective:
Muslims have been utilizing and advancing the utilization of the Black Seed & Black seed oil for many years, and several articles have been expounded on it. The Black Seed has additionally been being used worldwide for more than 3000 years. It isn’t just a prophetic spice, but it also holds a unique place in the medicine of the Prophet Muhammad ,
Black seeds and their oil have been widely used for centuries in the treatment of various ailments throughout the world. It carries significant importance in the Indian traditional system of medicine like Unani and Ayurveda.
The magazine Food Chemistry saw the Black Seed as high in protein, sugars, fundamental unsaturated fats, nutrients A, B1, B2, C, and niacin just as calcium, potassium, and iron. These are the very supplements that advanced science has discovered that we most need. It additionally gives a considerable lot of similar supplements that the FDA prescribes to help forestall malady and hinder the maturing procedure. Hence Black seeds are very important for well-being. They must be incorporated into the daily diet of everyone.
Some More Benefits :
- It has Anti Oxidant, Anti Diabetic, Anti Inflammatory, And Anti-Depressant properties
- Memory Enhancer
- Aids Digestion
- It helps in fat loss and weight loss
- Infection fighter
- Immunity booster
- Cancer combatant
- Protects from Heart diseases
- Testosterone Builder
- Asthma remedy
- Nigella sativa is a natural pain killer
- Osteoporosis & Arthritis Aid
- Eczema and Skin Improvement
- Nigella Sativa is helpful in the prevention of Kidney Stones.
- Protects against radiation
- Effective against drug addiction
- Enhances breast milk supply
- Suppresses muscles spasm.
Special Precautions & Warnings of Black Seed Oil:
The black seed seems to be safe in small amounts during pregnancy. But taking larger medicinal amounts is likely unsafe.
Black Seeds in Urdu
Black Seeds in Urdu are called Kalonji کلونجی